- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/)
- Twitter (https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514)
- YouTube (https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/)
- Google+ (https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/)
- Google Maps (https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/)
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section click the Content Settings button.
- In the section “Cookies” there are configurable options.
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- You can choose ‘use custom settings’ to configure.
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to delete cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab, and use the settings to move the slider to the top to block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on SIAF website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store information only while the user accesses the Web and persistent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the various options or services there. For example, with traffic control and data communication, to identify the session, access restricted Web parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during navigation, and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Cookies customization: these allow users to access the service with some predefined general features in your terminal, or user defined settings. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the design of selected content, geolocation terminal and place where you can access the service.
Third part cookies
This website uses third part cookies. On google Analytics, you can check this website: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookie.html
Other information about third part widges in this website:
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions associated with cookies on Google Chrome Browser:
To set the permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser:
To set the permissions related to browser cookies in Internet Explorer 9:
Some browsers can be configured to manage specific cookie rules for different websites, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which you trust.
Cookie Google Analytics
To disable analytics cookies and block Google Analytics collecting datas on web and surfing, download the app to disable Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout